Wednesday, July 24, 2013

7/24's Deals and Steals

What type of planner are you? If you have an upcoming task, do you hurry finish or give yourself time to relax first?

I knew these last two weeks would be a whirlwind. I as much as I like to think I plan in advance, I feel completely unprepared. We just booked our hotel for FRIDAY (yipes!) and bought our wedding gift last night for this Sunday's wedding (whoops).  Tonight we're headed to a concert and supposed to have our bags packed beforehand. While I have my packing list all drafted (I love bulleted lists), the act of pulling everything together in the brief 30 minutes I have to run home and tend to the dogs is so.not.going.to.happen.

So, I'd say I'm a mix of both a planner (mostly) and procrastinator (actually putting plans into action).

Happy Hump Day!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: Today in stores and online: 40% off one regular priced item (cardholders take 40% off two regular priced items) with code BRWED40 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Express: $25 off $75 purchase or $50 off $150 with code 1636 through 7/28
  • Gap: Today and online only: extra 35% off sale items and 30% off regular priced with code GAPSHOP (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap Outlet: Extra 30% off sale items through 7/28
  • Kate Spade Outlet: 30% off new arrivals and 20% off one handbag through 7/28

  • J Crew: In stores and online: extra 40% off final sale items and today only, free shipping! Use code STYLE40 through 8/4. (3% back via ebates.com)
  • The Limited: 50% off everything in store and online with code FIFTY
  • Macys: Extra 20% off with code NEED online (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Madewell: Extra 40% off all sale items and free shipping with code COOL40 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Old Navy: Online only: 30% off purchase (excluding everyday steals and $5 swim) with code WOW through 7/29 (2% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips