Thursday, August 22, 2013

8/22's Deals and Steals

Good morning loves! I know yesterday's deals were slacking, in fact all of yesterday's posts (or the lack thereof for the second post, were slacking. Blogger decided to be a bit wonky. Today I will make up for it with a grand list of sales as well as a new segment I'm adding to the blog. Stay tuned!

I slept much better than I had previous nights. Ben was in NYC for work Mon am through last night. While the time away was minimal, it's always challenging for me to go to bed without him there. At least I have Oscar to snuggle with. Not only did I have Ben back, but being the thoughtful man he is, he brought me back goodies!
Ever since our trip to Paris and Laduree, I've been obsessed with 'good' macaroons.  Laduree opened it's first US  store in NYC last year, but unfortunately they were closed when Ben had time to shop. Instead he visited La Maison du Macaron and I have no complaints! The two I tried last night were melt-in-your-mouth amazing!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: 30% off full-priced items in store and online with code BRSHARP through 8/25 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory: 40% off purchase with coupon and BR/Gap/ON card through 8/25
  • Express: 40% off dresses and 30% off belts and bags
  • Gap: 30% off jeans in stores and online through 8/24 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap Outlet: 40% off purchase with coupon and BR/Gap/ON card through 8/25
  • J Crew: 25% off $150+ purchases with code FALLSTYLE (3% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew Factory: Extra 30% off everything with code SALE30 through 8/25; online only (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Madewell: 25% off select shirts with code TOPTIME through 8/26 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Old Navy: 25% off your online purchase with code ONSAVENOW through 8/24 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • philosophy: 25% off ends today; use code beauty25 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Ulta:
    • Free shipping on any $25+ online purchase; no code needed; through 8/27
    • $3.50 off $10+ coupon; good through 8/31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips