Wednesday, August 21, 2013

La Boulange (+deals)

It's here! La Boulange, as previously shared, is at my morning Starbucks. I'm currently enjoying a flaky, buttery, not-so-good-for you ham and gruyere cheese croissant and it is utterly divine!

I want to try just about everything new under the counter, but I'll have to exercise some patience self-control.  Today's was free. I'm not sure if it's free for all or the perks of being a regular. Either way I'll take it; and enjoy it! Hope your day is off to a good start as well.

Today's deals and steals are running a little dry so I'm mixing in some local events as well. It's a rare day when neither Gap or BR have any time of promo out.
  • J Crew: Style Session at North Ave store:


PS - I realize my icons for pinning to Pinterest, instagram, twitter, Pinterest and email have gone amok. Please forgive the ugly grey boxes as I work on fixing the issue.

1 comment:

  1. I had Starbucks this morning also, but mine was not free :( Those croissants look amazing! I will have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips