Tuesday, September 17, 2013

9/17's Deals and Steals

I called Chicago PD yesterday during lunch only to be told that our case was not yet assigned and I'd be lucky if it was assigned within 48 hours of the event, to which I replied "I'll call back tomorrow then" and I'm going to keep calling until someone will at least speak to me about what happened.

Not much of a peppy post to get your day started, I apologize. I'm just utterly frustrated.

Today's deals and steals:
  • Ann Taylor Loft: 40% off full price items with code SHOP40 (6% back via ebates.com)
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Frontier Airlines: 13% off Saturday flights with code SATURDAY; buy by 9/19 and fly through 2/8/2014
  • J Crew: 25% off in stores and online with code SHOPFALL; free shipping on $100+ orders (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Macys: 20% off private sale online with code VIP through 9/22 (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Modcloth: $20 off $50+ order through 10/2 (I'm trying to restrain myself, they have a lot of cute stuff right now:
Bonafide Bohemian Cardigan
Motion Picture Marathon
Pup Rally Dress
Yes! Those are bulldogs on the skirt!

  • Ulta: $3.50 off $10+ purchase with coupon through 9/28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips