Tuesday, October 8, 2013

10/8's Deals and Steals

Last night I attended a work happy hour with several coworkers and clients. Lucky for me, my dad is a client of our company, which meant I got to see him for the first time in over two months when I last went home. While I had fun, how can you not with a view like this and a mac n' cheese bar?, it's safe to say I'm utterly exhausted. My cold is rushing in and I was tempted to call in sick today, but I didn't want to seem like a lush.
We were asked to dress business smart, which gave me an excellent opportunity to wear this sheath dress for the first time. I recently bought it on a whim from H&M; $35 for a versatile work dress? Oh wait, it gets better, it's on sale for $10 online. You need  one of these!
Blazer - H&M (similar), Heels - Target
Any who, how was your night? I'm thinking that trading in my run for sweatpants on the couch sounds like an excellent post-work plan.
Today's deals and steals:
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap: 30% off online purchase with code GAPMORE through 10/8 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew: Extra 40% final sale items in store and online with code EXTRA40 (6% back via ebates.com)

  • Old Navy: Through 1/10
    • 30% off in store and online for cardholders with code STUFFSAVE
    • 20% off online for non-cardholders with code ONSAVE20
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • Restaurant.com: $5 for $25 gift certificate with code LOCAL through 10/9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips