Tuesday, December 24, 2013

To You and Yours

Front of our card
 
Back of our card
For the past three years I've been doing double sided holiday cards with our year in review. It's a fun way to remember the past year and a great way to tell our friends and family that we don't get to see as much as we would like to, what we've been up to.
 
I'm not sure how the map idea came to mind; but it turned out just as I'd envisioned!
 
Right now we're somewhere in the middle of our twelve hour road trip back to our hometown. I hope you're snuggled warm and safe with your loved ones. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. I love the map idea! It's genius! Travel safe, girl! And Merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Love you card and perfect for out of town family members.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips