Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Treat Receipts are back!!

Two things about me: I love Starbucks and I love a good deal.  So, imagine my delight to check my inbox this morning to find an email from Starbucks (yep, I've been a gold-card member since 2009, no big deal) telling me that Treat Receipts are back! 

Let me explain. It's simple.  Make a purchase (any kind: drink, food, gift, paper, etc) in the morning and bring back your receipt after 2pm and get a grande-sized cold/iced drink for only $2. Uhmazing.  If you're like me and want to take full advantage, I recommend getting a chai or nonfat caramel macchiato;  both nonfat and easy ice.  These are typically $3.79+ with tax, so it's like getting them half off.  Of course that is assuming you usually buy something in the morning of course. Even if you don't, getting something like a coffee and one of the drinks above, it's like two for the price of one.

Seriously, as you may be able to tell, I'm stoked.  This is the third summer (I believe) for this deal and it usually happens after Memorial Day.  When it didn't, I asked my local store (i.e. in my office building i.e. equal huge issue for my budget), the barista said July 1.  After July 1 came and went, I wrote it off; it just wasn't going to happen this year and now today, I learn that it is! Yipee!!

Okay, enough raving about this deal.  The sad thing is that I haven't even had my morning coffee yet and I'm this excited.  Well, off to Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips