Monday, July 11, 2011

Welcome!

This is my first post and first attempt at blogging, so bear with me. 

I've deciding to start blogging because I feel like so often there's so much going on in our (H and I's) life, that I want to share; but calling/emailing/texting people repeatedly gets tiring and takes too much time.  I'm envisioning that this blog will follow us along the little life that we're creating.  It'll share our joys and sorrows (hopefully not many), as well at the little adventures in between (like some good food, our adorable dog, shopping finds, etc).  I'm happy to have you tag along!

Also, be warned that right now I'm pretty excited about this and hope to share a bunch of posts initially; so it may be a little "whoa!" at first, but I'm sure I'll tone down after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips