Thursday, September 15, 2011

Deals and Steals - 9/15

What a disappointing start to the day--I made my taco dip last night and it looked absolutely gorgeous (I'll post pics and recipe soon).  Then after walking to the train, train ride and walk to work; it just looks like plain old taco dip; no prettiness.  Oh well, the best part is the taste not the looks!

I also attempted to take pictures on Tuesday night of our beautified deck, but was challenged by a new visitor - a huge disgustingly huge spider and it's web.  Unfortunately for me, in this department (being spiders), I married a sissy.  H is more scared of spiders than me.  Yesterday my co-worker suggested smacking it with a broom to kill it.  So last night after work I went out with a broomstick I found in the garage (I was no willing to get spider guts on our broom that we use inside) and smacked the crap out of it.  Two good smacks and I thought it was dead. Nope, I screamed bloody murder when its little legs started to move about.  Don't worry, now it's definitely dead and hopefully I'll be able to post a pic of the deck soon.

Any who, here ya go:
·         Banana Republic (see, what’d I say about their sales?): Take 35% off women’s styles through 9/17, online only, with code: BRSEPT
·         Coach Factory: additional 30% off coupon; good through Sunday, 9/18
·         Francesca’s:  30% off jewelry and accessories when you buy one apparel item
·         Macy’s: Extra 20% off and free shipping through 9/18 with code:VIP20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips