Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Deals and Steals - 9/20

Happy birthday to my older brother! So close to officially being in his mid-30's!

Here's what's happening in the sales:
·         AT Loft: Tops are buy one, get second 50% off. Online and in store
·         Gap/ON/BR/Piperlime: 10% off for cardholders with code: TUESDAYS (<this reminds me I have a 20% off piperlime coupon that expires today! Better get shopping!)
·         Shutterfly: $10 for 8”x8” photobook for new customers (hello new email?) via Detroit Groupon today
·         Snapfish: 3 8”x11” photobooks for price of 1 (sale extended through 9/22) with code: LOVE8x11

and some local Deals:
·         $5 off registration Chicago Race for the Cure with code: boamarathon11
·        Get geared up for Halloween with  $15 for $30 Groupon to Chicago Costume
·         M2 Boutique – Anniversary Sale!  One of my favorite places to stop in for accessories is turning 5 this year!

Ooh and just while posting this I realized there's a special deal for email subscribers: $60 for $100 credit.  I have to say, I'm passing this one up.

Also, locals, don't pass up the chance to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off at Wrigley field on Oct. 1 for Movie night.  Tickets are being sold via Groupon.  We'll be out of town for a wedding or we'd totally be there.  I'm bummed we're going to miss this first-ever movie at Wrigley. I guess that's about the only good thing about Cubs not being in the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips