Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Deals and Steals - 9/7

Hi all!  I know it's already Wednesday, so it's kind of late to say this, but welcome back from the weekend.  I had a wonderful time in my hometown for the wedding of my best friend, M.  Despite the rain, everything else seemed to go off without a hitch.  M was absolutely a gorgeous bride, and now it's funny, quite like our own wedding, I'm sad hers is over too.  We had so much fun talking weddings the past year and a half, and just like our own wedding, time has quickly past and it's already come and gone.  Of course, a loving marriage remains, but planning is just soo fun!

Well, with that, here are a few sales I know of going on:
  • Coach Online Factory Sale; this is the first time I've seen an online sale from them and it lasts a limited time; so if you like Coach, shop away! (*Hoping this link works*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips