Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hunger Games Trailer! (+Deals)

I knew there was something big happening yesterday, the release of the Hunger Games trailer!  I watched and seriously it's making me uber excited for March.  If you have not picked up this trilogy yet, you have plenty of time to get on it, but I definitely recommend it.  The books are really intriguing!

I also have more excited news; just went Ben and I thought that maybe this years was going to be the major year for weddings (which still may be true, we were in three), one of my high school friends solidified her wedding date for next year!  She got engaged in January 2011 (at the end of her first marathon, her then-boyfriend was at the finish with a poster and the ring).  They'd planned on May 2012, but unfortunately their poor little Basset hound puppy got sick.  They did everything they could to save him, but in the end, it wasn't meant to be. Due to the horrendous amount of vet bills, they had decided to push things off.  Yesterday I talked with her and found out that they've decided on July 2012 in Texas for the wedding and I'm a bridesmaid!  I'm so excited to be a part of their big day in the big state of Texas! Woowhee!  It's going to be more of a backyard affair, which includes cowboy boots.

Good thing she (the bride) gave me these lovelies as part of my wedding gift:


Wow. I've thought to myself that Piperlime never offers promos and now within the past week it seems like there have been several.  There's another two-day 20% promo for them, plus I got a mailer with a unique 20% off promo too! Here are today's finds:

·    Athleta/BR/Gap/ON: 25% off  through 11/16 with code TREAT (get 10% back on BR purchases when you shop via ebates.com
·    AT Loft: Tops-buy one, get second 50% off with code TOPS50 (in store also)
·    Macys: One day sale 11/16 with preview today (11/15)
·    Piperlime: 20% off through 11/16 with code TREAT (get 10% back when you shop via ebates.com)
·    World Market: 20% off fall décor; 25% off all furniture with code FURN25
·    Ulta: 20% off one item coupon good through 11/19; to use online use code 66113, free shipping on $25+ online orders with code HOLIDAYSHP25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips