Thursday, December 1, 2011

I apologize for posting little and being so boring recently.  Holidays and work have me being one busy bee.  I'll try to keep up with post (especially more than just deals) as best I can.

In the meantime...

·    AT Loft: Sweaters are now just $29.50
·    Barnes and Noble: 20% off Elf on the Shelf books, dvds and gift items  through 12/5 with code B4A7M7U; store coupon
·    Bloomingdales: Through 12/4, take $25 off $100+ orders with code SAVE25; free shipping with code FREESHIP11
·    Gap: Online: Save 20% off your purchase (today only) with code GAP20
·    Picaboo Deal: Via Google Offers (Chicago); get $50 credit to Picaboo for just $20
·    Pottery Barn introduced Daily Gifts; Today (12/1) is the Cozy Throw for $29 (regularly $39); I also have a one-time use code for 10% off entire order, which ends today.  Let me know if you’d like it.

·    Shutterfly.com:  Sale is ongoing for up to 50% off items; one time use code for $10 off any $50+ purchase and free shipping, ends 12/4; code: 2R36-433X-FJ6R-TWYNW9 (plus get back 10% via ebates.com)
·    Victoria’s Secret: Time to redeem Secrets Rewards cards (through 12/21; mine was only $10. Phooey). Free shipping on $100+ orders with code SHIPVS11. Take 20% off dresses and boots through 12/4 with code DRESSUP20. Free official fashion show tee with $75+ purchase with code RUNWAY
·    World Market: Through 12/4, save 25% on open-stock ornaments and sweet treats


And this last deal, I rarely eat fast food (and if I do it’s Subway or a place like Noodles & Co), so I find this deal disgusting, but maybe it will entice someone out here (I’m sure lots of someones considering how obese America is): Living Social for McDonald’s - $13 gets you 5 Big Macs + 5 Large Fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips