Thursday, December 22, 2011

Today's Deals

Venti. Non-fat. Double Dirty. Chai. – Mmmm.  Welcome to my Thursday morning.  I opted to sleep in a bit, which means that I got breakfast on the go.  My chai and a pumpkin bread.  Not nutritious, but certainly delicious. Plus, I had a voucher for a free drink…so yea, that $5.28 drink I ordered? Free! 

Anyways, here’s the low-down on todays sales and deals:
·    Anthropologie: Take an extra 50% off sale items (discount shows up once in your cart)
·    Banana Republic: 30% off  sale items online today with code BRWINTER
·    Coach Factory: Extra 30% off prices through 11/24
·    J. Crew: Extra 20% off sale items online only with code MUSTSHOP
·    Old Navy: In store only through Saturday: Wool-blend and Frost free outerwear for the family is 60% off
·    Snapfish: Buy one calendar, get of the same size two free through 12/26 with code ALLCALENDARS
·    West Elm: Take an extra 20% off sale items with code SAVESAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips