Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Naked (+deals)

I am feeling naked.  I go through phases where I either am obsessed with eyeliner or don’t wear it at all.  I’m currently obsessed.  Early in 2011, I got a Clinique bonus buy bag which included their dark chocolate quickliner and it’s fabulous.  It lasts all day.

Since then, I’ve worn it pretty much every day.  Except for today.  I was in a hurry and forgot.  I feel so strange when I look in the mirror that I’m contemplating running to Walgreens and buying a $0.99 Wet n Wild eyeliner pencil, just so that I can put some on for today.  But I probably shouldn’t.

Anywho, here are a few deals:

·    AT Loft: Take an extra 40% off all sale items (that’s up to 70% off original prices); in store and online
·    Cole Haan: Up to 40% off sale (plus 2.5% back via ebates.com)
·    Piperlime: Remember the Lime Tag sale I posted last week?  Well through Fri, 1/6, take an extra 20% off sale prices with code LIME
·    Snapfish: Free shipping and 30% off all cards and stationary with code CARDSFS30 through 1/10 (plus 10% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips