Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15's Deals and Steals

·   Gap: 40% off one item and 30% off the rest for BR/ON/Gap cardholders ends today

Agh, I hadn’t realized this was still going on;
I thought it was a one-day thing!  I have two items I’m debating on from Gap.

I’m interested in joined the colored pants fad, but all of the jeans I’ve tried on look terrible.  I tried on these red/coral khaki’s in store last week and they were cute AND comfy…



The dress I loved isn’t online, but it similar to this.  The on I like has a navy/tan/pink print.
  It was surprisingly short, so I couldn’t wear it for work without tights, but I do think it’s really fun with the pink coloring.

Plus they have some colored denim too. 
(Geesh, can you tell I’m in shopping mode?! Which is probably not a good thing b/c a girlfriend and I are headed to the outlet mall on Saturday!)



·    Gap Outlet: Gap/BR/ON cardholders, save an extra 20% off your $75+ purchase with this coupon 2/15-2/20; plus starting 2/17; take an additional 30% off sale items
·    J Crew: Extra 30% off final sale items, online only through Friday with code SHOPNOW
·    Kate Spade Outlet: 30% off entire purchase through 2/20; plus print this for an additional 10% off
·    Macys: Extra 15% off with code PRES (plus 6% back via ebates.com)
·    Snapfish: Get up to 500 4”x6” prints for 3 cents each with code FEBPRINTS, use by 2/20 (plus 10% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips