Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday! (+deals)

Morning! Did anyone go to the premiere of Hunger Games last night?!  I’m planning on seeing it this weekend and am pretty excited!

In other news, happy Friday AND happy payday to me!  Sometimes though, I wish that paydays were on Mondays so that 1-I would like Mondays more and 2-Then I wouldn’t have the weekend to blow my spending money right away :O)

 I’m doing something very exciting and very much needed this afternoon; getting my eyebrows waxed!!  Today (only), at Ulta if you buy $50+ of Benefit merchandise, you can get a free brow wax, which is usually $18.  This is perfect timing since I have been wanting to try Benefit’s new foundation, Hello Flawless! With oxygen.  It’s a liquid form of my favorite summer pressed powder foundation.  I’ve found that I can’t use the powder in the winter because my face gets to try, so this is a good solution.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I don’t spend $50 on foundation.  But, Mr. Sister emailed this week asking me to pick her up some Benefit mascara (it’s about 1.5 times the normal price in the UK), so with her $22 mascara and my $34 foundation, I’ll hit the mark.  It’s like I’m being rewarded for my favor :O)  Plus according to my emails, you also get a free “Ulta exclusive Cosmetic Bag” with a $25 Benefit product or service purchased valued at $20.

The rest of the weekend the only plans I truly have is to pack, pack, pack!  We leave in less than a week for Amsterdam!!! Oh yea, and the ILs are coming to town to help SIL with some projects at her house.  Which means we’ll get dinner with them on Saturday (our treat as their anniversary gift. Their anniversary was yesterday) and brunch on Sunday.

 Today’s deals and steals:

·         AT Loft: In stores only: take an extra 50% off sale blouses and tees

·         Barnes and Noble: Free 2-month trial of their membership program (Note: This offer requires purchase with credit card. Unless you cancel your free Membership, Barnes & Noble will charge your credit card $25 at the end of your free Membership period and at the end of each 12-month period henceforth.)

·         J Crew Factory: Today only (3/23); free shipping on all orders with code FREESHIP; plus up to 40% off new arrivals. Prices marked

·         Old Navy: All dresses on sale, in store and online

·         Victoria’s Secret: Panty Raid! 7 pairs for $26 in stores and online with code SEVEN. Plus, ending tmrw (3/24), get 2 free Secret Rewards Cards (worth $10, $50, $100 or $500) with an online $10 purchase, use code SECRET12

·         Zazzle: 15% off all orders with code BLOOMINGSALE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips