Monday, March 5, 2012

Recent Purchases

I must confess that recently I've feel like I've been in an online order and return mode.  It's SO much easier to order a couple of things and sizes (get the free shipping) and then just pop in the store to return whatever doesn't work out (which the majority of the time is the majority of my purchases).

So last night with the current 30% off (code THANKYOU) and also a $10 rewards with my Gap card, I spent $110 and order the following items, guessing on sizes.


This are all the rage right now and at a good price, why not try it out? 
I ordered a medium since small wasn't available, so I have my fingers crossed it fits okay

Wouldn't this be cute with a navy blazer, white pants and some gold accessories?


With pink and navy in this dress, I could wear it with either blazer, I'm hoping...




This also comes in a fuchsia coloring and it was hard to decide between the two. 
I'm dreaming of summer, blonde hair and gold for this one.



This comes in a few colors, but I'm really obsessed with the nautical feel of the navy stripes.  I like the buttons on the neck and that it looks like it will be a longer length.  I ordered a small (which I see now they're sold out of and mediums too), so I'm hoping it'll fit okay.

I'm picturing pairing this with an orange blazer and leopard print shoes pretty much just like this:
http://southernpiphi.tumblr.com
Found via Pinterest



I also ordered it in the yellow; hoping this will pair well with a pink blazer or turquoise necklace for a neon outfit.


and lastly from Old Navy:
Sunglasses are so fit or miss; but we'll see what I think.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips