Friday, March 16, 2012

Today's OOTD

Today's casual day at the office for March Madness.  I  made another carrot cake to celebrate. I was in the mood for baking and we already had everything I needed and my carrots were going bad.  That's one nice thing about working a in decent sized office...I can bring in any baked good leftovers that we can't (or shouldn't) finish and they're gone in a heart beat!

Today's outfit is from ALL discount stores and pretty much all over a year old.  I've impressed myself :O)

Cardi top - Design History (via TJ Maxx)
Tank Blouse - No name? (TJ Maxx)
Cami (under blouse since it's sheer)- Steven (Nordstrom Rack<this is new)
Jeans - Joe's (via TJ Maxx)
Shoes - Coach (Filene's Basement; this are probably 3+ years old)


Necklace - H&M
(I bought this Spring Break Sophomore year; so it's from '06!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips