Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5/1's Deals and Steals

Can you believe it's already May? Happy May Day! My how this year is flying by!  In case you don't know, May is the best month of the year.  It encompasses Ben's bday, my own birthday, Mother's Day (duh), my mom's birthday and my sister's birthday; as well as several friends.  And my parents anniversary is June 2nd, so it's an expensive thirty days for my dad:O)

There aren't a lot of great deals, but here's what I have:


·         Banana Republic: Online through 5/2, take 25% off your sale purchase with code BRBETTER

·         Gap Outlet: 25% off a $75 purchase on your Gap card

·         Michaels: 25% off entire purchase (including sale items)

·         MLB.com: 20% off women’s apparel and accessories

·         Piperlime: Through 5/2: 20% off summer sandals with code SUMMER

·         West Elm: 20% off outdoor furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips