Friday, June 8, 2012

Bubbled Bib Bargin!!

Accessories have the ability to make or break an outfit.  One trend I'm in love with is big statement necklaces.  Several months ago I fell in love with J. Crew's Bubble Necklace:

Cute right?  It comes in a variety of colors. Well not so afforably cute at $150 price tag.  Luckily, J Crew Outlet has a similar "mini" version of the  necklace for $69.50.


At a little more than half off, it's an amazing deal right?  Well, let's not stop there...I've seen similar necklaces on websites like Bauble Bar. But, nothing beats the deal of what you'll find on ebay when you search "J Crew Bubble Necklace".  After seeing this posted on a fashion message board, I decided to order one.  It took 3 weeks to arrive, but it was well worth the mind-blowing price of just $15!!! Yep, that's right, just 10% of the original price.  Here it is:





After buying one, I told my sister about it and she decided to order three.  So then of course, I was convinced to go back and order another.  My original vendor was sold out, so I ordered coral from this vendor.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips