Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chain Link Love

I'm sure you've all seen the popular chain link jewelry out now. I adore this classic pave link from J Crew, retailing for $125:
This Juicy Couture Pave Link is a bit more affordable at $78.00, but I hate that the pave link is off center.



After hearing of some people finding bracelets on Etsy.  I came across this vendor with this bracelet:



At $23 (including shipping), it was the best bargain I'd found.  It came in the mail last night and it doesn't actually have crystals, which is somewhat of a bummer. However I'm still happy with it and have decided to keep it.

If you're interested in ordering, for reference, I followed the sizing chart and ordered a small/7-inch bracelet. 

Now here are a few pictures of me admiring my purchase for you to look at of it :O)


 



 
PS- My monogram bracelet was given to me by Ben for our first anniversary. It's from Danni Jo but no longer available on their website.




PPS- My nail polish is Essie's Ole Caliente. And yes, that's Slater's paws in the bottom picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips