Tuesday, August 28, 2012

More Blog Sale Items

I still haven't managed to do a complete closet and clothing clean out, but I did find a few more items I can part with.

I'll accept payment via Paypal and ship once I've received payment. Our apartment is smoke-free and all items are in great condition, if not almost brand new. All items are 100% authentic.
 
Shipping for all items is $6 one for item, additional $1 per item (unless indicated; if you're buying several items, we can negotiate shipping costs if needed)
I'm 5'-5", usually a small in tops and a medium/4/6/28/29 in bottoms.
If you are interesting in purchasing anything, please send me an email at justcallmehaha@gmail.com

Banana Republic Outlet Cardigan - $5
Size small, light knit cotton, red
 
Ann Talyor Loft Shorts- $8
Size 6, cotton
Worn a handful of times (now too big)
 
Ya Ruffle Tank - $8
Size small, white with gray
Slightly banded waist
(Worn three times)
 
Esley Top- $8
Size small, turqouise with aqua
"Stone" detail; machine wash inside out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips