Friday, September 21, 2012

9/21's Deals and Steals

Good morning and happy Friday! I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.  As mentioned yesterday, Sunday is my half marathon.  I'm looking forward to the accomplishment of it, but I'm also very much looking forward to it being over.  My parents are both running it too.  My dad ran his first half last year and this is going to be my mom's first.  She's been obsessive with her training and it seems like it's all we've talked about in the past two weeks.  I understand her nervousness; but I'm ready to move on and talk about something else!

Besides running the race, I'm looking forward to AFTER the race.  I plan on eating some of my favorite hometown pizza, Whitey's ice cream and watching the Bears game.  And I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm excited to go to Vonmaur on Saturday with my sister.

To get shopping revved up; here are today's deals and steals:
  • American Eagle: In store and online get 25% off and free shipping with code:55559471
  • Barnes and Noble: Extra 20% off one item through 9/23 (excludes Nook and Nook books). In store coupon and online use code X9L4L3T
  • J Crew Factory: Last day for 30% off items with red pricing online; use code LOVEIT
  • Old Navy: $19 sale on Rockstar Jeans and Cords in store and online (note: the sizing on these is really weird.  Even the fabric material among colors is different.  For my black Rockstars, I went up one size (to an 8); for the colored I bought size 10 and 12. The 12 fit best, but I didn't like the color on me and returned them)
  • Michaels: Weekly coupons
  • Sephora: Free travel size of Benefit's Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow (liquid foundation; have it. Use it. Love it) with code WOW
  • Snapfish: 50% off site-wide through 9/26. Use code SITEWIDE50 (get 10% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips