Wednesday, September 26, 2012

9/26's Deals and Steals

I am all packed for the trip AND I still have space in my suitcase (maybe for a Louie?!) Who knows what kind of last minute crap I will throw in tonight.

In the meantime, work has been super busy.  Yesterday I put in an extra hour and a half; which means less vacation I need to use. Whooey! I know I won't get to posting the rest of our England portion of our last vacation, but I do promise to post a weekend recap (including how my half marathon went on Sunday).  I will be back!

While you wait, here are today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: In stores only, through 10/1, save an extra 30% off sale items
  • Bloomingdales: Friends and Family; use code FRIENDS12 online or this email in stores. See exclusions listed at bottom of email (3% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew: In stores and online through 9/30, take 25% off and free shipping for orders over $150 with code STYLE25
  • Picaboo: 50% off photobooks through 9/30 with code FALLFIFTY
  • Restaurant.com: $2 for $10 or $5 for $25 gift certificates ends today; use code SAVE (15% back via ebates.com)
  • West Elm: 20% off tables
  • Zazzle: 50% off holiday cards through 9/30; use code EARLYHOLIDAY (10% back via ebates.com)
Local Deal:
  • Ben Folds Five concert tickets for this Sunday, 9/30, show for half off ($17.50 or $25 after discount). Click here and use password FIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips