Friday, September 14, 2012

Bears, Baking and Beers (+deals)

All I can say is to the Bears is "Oh My!"
 
Last night consisted grilling and kicking back with a few beers to watch the game.  Ben and I also decided to team up to put drops in Slater's eyes.  (He has "Dry Eye" which means his eyes don't produce any tears.  He's supposed to get drops twice a day but hates them.  Proof?  Here is my arm after holding him so that Ben could give the drops.
 
My Arm

After that fiasco, I decided to bake.  I've been craving chocolate and these chocolate chip cookies hit the spot.  Baked to perfection, I'm pretty sure this batch isn't going to last more than 24 hours...
 
 
 
Now for your deals to get you through the weekend:
  • Banana Republic: In store only sale; up to 40% off
  • Francesca's: 30% off all handbags and denim, in store and online
  • J Crew Factory: Up to 30% off (prices marked) and free shipping with code FREESHIP
  • Macys: Save 25% on 2+ pairs of shoes in store or online with code SHOES (I saw this advertised in the paper earlier this week and finally remembered I should post it after last night seeing that it's available on Frye!! With 6% back on ebates and the discount; a pair of Melissa Button's could be yours for $248 including tax! Retail is $328+tax)
  • Old Navy: 20% off online with code ONBIG20 or in store with this coupon
  • Puma: Friends and Family online and in store; save 40% off in store and online with code PUMAFF912; Puma Outlet has extra 30% off
  • Restaurant.com: $7 for $25 gift certificate with code BITE (15% back via ebates)
  • Sports Authority: Buy 1, get 1 50% off on all footwear in stores through 9/16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips