Wednesday, October 17, 2012

10/17's Deals and Steals

Hello and welcome to another Hump Day. I hope you've had a fabulous start to your week thus far.  We had a lovely anniversary night last night.  I'll post more on that later; I need to edit some pictures for my post. 

Today is a very special day as it's one of my nearest and dearest girlfriend's birthdays!  Wishing you, MT, a wonderful and happy birthday!!!! I hope it's a spectacular one!

Now, for today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: 40% off one-regular priced item in store or online today with code VGRGT97WYBW9 or this email in store
  • Old Navy:
    • Today and in stores only: 40% off when you use your BR/Gap/ON store card
    • 10/17-10/24: Online, save 30% off your purchase with BR/Gap/ON card with code STUFFSAVE
    • 10/18-10/24: 30% off in stores with BR/Gap/ON card
  • Piperlime's 30% off sale ends Saturday.
  • Ulta: 20% off entire online purchase, today only, with code 83462
I have been really into Old Navy's fall collection this year.  Looks like I know where I'm headed after work :O)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bday shout-out! Love ya, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips