Wednesday, November 21, 2012

11/21's Deals and Steals

Now that I've reminded myself of all I have to be thankful for, let's talk about the American way....sales and Black Friday!

I won't be out bustling in BF lines on Friday (in fact, I'm be relaxing at my stylist's new salon having my hair done), but best of luck to those with their eye on a deal!
  • American Eagle: In stores and online: 40% off and free shipping; online use code 35787891
  • Banana Republic: Online through 11/22, 25% off purchase with code BRTHANKS (10% back via ebates.com)
  • Bloomingdales: Thanksgiving Sale through 11/25 in stores and online, plus buy more save more (exclusions apply)

  • Cerato (local boutique): Black Friday Sale: 8-9am: 40% off, 9-10am: 30% off and 10-11am: 20%
  • Francescas: BOGO 50% off on all clothing items in store and online
  • Gap: Black Friday in store sales, 20%, 40% and up to 60% off items
  • H&M: 20% off one regular price item through 12/31.  I stopped in last night to look for something for my sister and ended up finding a blazer I'd be debating on for $15. Sold! I picked up this blood orange blazer for my sister (and a navy her for also)
  • J Crew Factory: Online only, 40% off everything plus take an extra 15% off when you spend $100+ with code GIVEANDGET. Ends Sunday, prices marked. (3% back via ebates.com; 6% back today (11/21))
  • M2 and M4Men (local boutiques): 25% off anything black in store Friday
  • Macys: Extra 20% off with code FEAST
  • MLB.com: Additional 25% off clearance items
  • Nordstrom Rack: On Friday, for every $100 spent, you'll receive a $10 gift card
  • Restaurant.com: $5 for $25 gift certificate with code GIFT (15% back via ebates.com)
  • Snapfish: Free shipping through 11/22 with code WOOHOOFS
  • Walgreens: Through 11/24:
    • Free 8"x10" with code FREE2THANK
    • 50% off everything (photobooks, prints, cards,calendars, mugs, etc) with code FIFTYALL
  • West Elm : In stores and online, buy more save more with code BUY2SAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips