Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day (+deals)

Get out and vote!!!! (If you haven't already).

I left our apartment 15 minutes early today to walk by our polling location and decided since the line was minimal, I'd go ahead and vote in the morning to proudly wear my "I Voted" sticker all day.  The entire process took my less than 30 minutes (including two ballots because I made an error on the first). Once complete, I asked for a sticker and was given this:

 
ummm, wtf, this is definitely not a sticker!  Walking downtown on my way to the office, I felt twangs of jealousy every time I saw someone's sticker.  The important thing to note, is that I voted and that's all that counts!
 
Although, don't be surprised if you see me later in the date with my receipt taped to my sweater :O)
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic/Gap/Old Navy/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS
  • Banana Republic: 30% off online purchase of $125+ with code BRELECT30
  • Kohls: 20% off online orders with code GIFT4U20
  • Sephora: Free Holiday It Kit with online purchase and code ITKIT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips