Thursday, December 20, 2012

12/20's Deals and Steals

Is it snowing there?  Not yet here, although we do have a steady rain falling.  At this point in the season (tomorrow the official first day of Winter; NOT the end of the world), I wouldn't mind for those rain drops to turn into snowflakes, as long as it doesn't hinder our drive home tomorrow that is!

Yesterday we had our office holiday cookie exchange.  We had 18 participants and a delicious amount of cookies.  I tried a few recipes (which I will post, I'm sorry I just haven't had the time) before deciding on my tried-and-true snickerdoodles. Looking back, I cannot believe I haven't shared this with you yet. They're a staple in our house! Look forward to some delicious recipes coming your way soon (just in time for your New Year's resolutions:O)
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: Through 12/23, 40% purchase in store
  • Barnes and Noble: Through 12/24, 25% off one item in store only
  • Crate and Barrel: Winter Sale
  • Gap: In store: extra 40% off sale items (show this email), up to 50% off entire store
  • Juicy Couture: Extra 50% off sale items
  • Mixbook: $15 off $49+ orders through 12/24 with code WINTERSAVE
  • Old Navy: Through 12/24, earn $20 in Supercash for every $25 spent
  • Pottery Barn: White Sale on bedding and linens
  • Shutterfly: 40% off photobooks through 12/26 with code PHOTOBOOK40
  • West Elm: Through 12/24, extra 20% off markdowns with code XTRAXMAS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips