Thursday, December 20, 2012

Target + Neiman's: SALE

Honestly, I was not impressed with anything I ordered from Target and Neiman Marcus' collaboration for the price I paid.  I even decided not to keep the Tory Burch lunch box to use as a makeup back.

The Tracy Reese sequin top was way too short and wide on my long torso. I decided I didn't want to fork out $80 for the Lela Rose top with the holidays around the corner (shopping for others, not myself).

Well today, luck has changed. The entire collaborate is on sale, for HALF off!!

Guess who just ordered herself some TR plates for $5 each? Moi!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I might pick some up. I did get the TB lunch box on sale... one for a gift and another maybe for Moi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! After ordering online, I stopped into Target for something else last night and saw them again in person. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips