Tuesday, January 15, 2013

1/15's Deals and Steals

Last night we saw Argo at Logan Theatre.  If you have the chance to see the movie, do it.  It was truly fascinating and pretty much kept my heart rate up the entire movie. At the end, I felt like I witnessed a miracle and felt like crying. It is SO good. 

Also, if you have a chance to go to Logan Theater, to see a movie, do it.  Ben and I went over the summer to see Moonrise Kingdom (such a cute and quirky movie) and I feel in love with the theater; not only is it "cheap" ($7 evening shows), it has character. It was originally opened in the early 1900s and just went under a major face lift, but kept true to old-fashioned design.

 In fact, I think I may make it my new thing to try to see a movie there on a Sunday once a month. At $5.50 for a matinee, why not?

What about you? Which Oscar nominated movies have you seen? I'm up to three now (Argo, Les Miserables and Life of Pi)

Here are today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: Today 11a-2p, in store save 40% off your women's purchase; online 11a-2p, save extra 40% off sale items with code BRPOWER
  • Banana Republic Factory: Cardholders save an extra 20% on $100+ purchases with this coupon through 1/21
  • Gap: Today and online only (2% back via ebates.com):
  • Gap Outlet: Extra $15 off $75+ purchase with this coupon through 1/21
  • Macys: $50 off $200 purchase at Sunglass Hut at Macys with code HUT
  • Mixbook: Today and tmrw, buy one calendar, get one free with code CALBOGO13
  • Starbucks: $1 off any espresso beverage, chai tea or Vanilla spice latte with this coupon through 1/20
  • Victoria's Secret: Free ear buds with any Pink purchase
  • West Elm: Up to 70% off markdowns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips