Tuesday, February 12, 2013

2/12's Deals and Steals

I survived my class last night and I must confess, I actually LIKED it.  Yes, I liked remembering Thermodynamics and equations I used 5+ years ago in school.  It was surprising! Hopefully I'll continue to feel this way the next two months.

Today's deals and steals:
  • Air Tran: Spring Savings, book by 2/18, travel 2/18-6/8 (valid all days but Sundays)
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: 31% off online today with code GOODTIMES (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory: 20% off $100+ purchase for cardholders with coupon
  • Crate and Barrel: 15% off beds through 2/20
  • Express: Pants and skirts: buy 1, get 1 50% off
  • Gap Factory: 20% off $100+ purchase for cardholders with coupon
  • The Limited: Today and online only, 50% off drew, cassidy and lexie pant styles with code PANT50
  • Macys: Extra 15% off with code PRES (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Magazines.com: 52% back via ebates.com today
  • Nordstrom Rack: Clear The Rack sale starts in stores today; up to 75% off winter styles
  • Restaurant.com: $4 for $10 gift certificates with code LOVE through 2/13
  • Ulta: 20% off one item (exclusions apply) through 2/16
  • West Elm: Up to 70% off Spring Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips