Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/12's Deals and Steals

Today is March 12. Most likely it is just another Tuesday for you, but for me, it marks one month until my PE Exam. I think I'm going to be ready, considering that in the past month I've been reviewing I/my review course have/has covered a lot of material! This weekend I'll take a practice exam to see how prepared I really am. Wish me luck!

Today's Deals and Steals:
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com; Piperlime currently 7% back!)
  • Banana Republic: Today only, 40% off dresses and 30% off men's suits; in store and online with code BRSTYLE (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory: 10% off $100+ purchase with coupon through 3/20
  • Gap: 20% off online purchase with code GAPGIFT
  • Jack Spade: Last day for up to 75% off surprise sale
  • Macys: 20% off online with code VIP (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Mixbook: Annual sale ends tomrw (3/13); up to 50% off with code ANNUALSALE13E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips