Monday, April 15, 2013

4/15's Deals and Steals

Hello!  I am happy to say I survived my PE exam.  While I'm not confident that I passed with flying colors, I will say that it went well.  I just hope it went well enough. Some problems I knew right off the bat and others took more time and thought.  Some require reference materials, in case you ever need to know, 10 men and 10 woman line dancing in a dance hall will produce 18,000 Btu/h of heat.  Yep, that was a question!

It'll be 8-10 weeks until I receive my results; but just having the exam itself be done, I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.  I pray that it won't be placed back on them in a few months!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: 30% off full printed items online with code BRDEDUCT through 4/16 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap: 20% purchase today in stores and online with code GAPTAX (2% back via ebates.com)
  • JCPenney: 20% off purchase with code SPRINGUP (4% back via ebates.com)
  • Lord and Taylor: 25% off almost everything with code FRIENDS
  • Macys: Extra 20% off with code THANKS
  • Michaels: 40% off one regular priced item
  • Old Navy: 15% off online purchase today with code ONSPRING (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Piperlime: Spring Sale! (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Sephora: 15% off for Beauty Insiders with code CHIC (8% back via ebates.com)
  • Target: $5 off any $20+ women's clothing purchase with coupon
  • West Elm: Extra 15% off sale items ends today; use code SUNNY15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips