Tuesday, April 9, 2013

4/9's Deals and Steals

Today marks one month until my birthday, woohoo! By then this exam, (Friday, eek!), will be a glimpse of the past. Hopefully I will have completed some things I've been wanting to do but haven't have the free time to do, in no particular order:
  • Run: oh my goodness am I looking forward to having time to run again! It's certainly taken a toll on my body not to have to been running.  Besides, Ben is signed up for a marathon in mid-June and I'm signed up for the half. I'd better get going on training!
  • Closet Clean out: I have several items I didn't wear once this winter. I need to make room in my closet for Spring, which means blog sale for you!
  • Read: I have been reading the same damn book (Blindness by Jose Saramago) since January. So.not.like.me.
  • London Blog Posts: A year ago tomorrow, we left Barcelona and traveled to Reading, England and London. I have yet to finish these posts. We had some cool experiences, worth sharing!
  • Spring Cleaning: Our apartment is in desperate need of a deep cleaning.  Some how Ben's eyes always overlook this...
  • Socialite: Honestly, if friends have seen me in the past two months, it's been on rare occasional (consider yourself lucky). I feel like I have been living in a bubble. I cannot wait to  have a life again!
  • Get Crafty: I have number supplies purchases for some craft/jewelry ideas that need to be put into action
  • Green Thumb: Last year I purchases planter boxes for our deck, as well as some of my favorite used fresh spices and herbs. Bring on the basil (think pest) and mint (think mojitos)!
  • Foster: Yep, we'll be getting back in the mix of fostering for Chicago English Bulldog Rescue again.  There are a ton of new bullies (poor pups) coming in the next week or so and we'll be welcoming one into our home shortly.
The past two months have been a mental and emotional challenge. I just hope that the exam goes well and I don't have to "do it all over" again for an October exam.

And now, here are today's deals and steals:
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for store cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: Extra 40% off sale prices online and tonight only, 5-8pm local time with code BRHAPPY (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap: 25% off kids and baby online purchases (including sale items) through 4/10 with code KBDEAL (2% back via ebates.com)
  • JCPenney: 20% off online purchase with code SPRINGUP
  • J Crew: 25% off tees, shorts and swim in stores and online with code SUNNYDAYS. Ends 4/14. (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Walgreens: 25% off all photogifts through 4/15 with code GIFTSCPN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips