Monday, June 17, 2013

Loose Ends (+deals)

I want to thank those of you who commented on my last post.  Thank you for your support and readership.  I know there's countless blogs out there. Mine is a humble spot where I can gather my thoughts, document experiences and, of course, share my deals and steals.

While my blog is a hobby and something I enjoy doing for myself; I also love knowing there are people out there who enjoy reading what I write.  Thank you all for being a part of my blog.  And with that, I know that sometimes I get busy and lose track or forget to update you on items I've shared.  Are there any open items or loose ends you've been dying to hear about that I've neglected to share? Please, always, feel free to comment if there's something I'm missing (or you'd like me to post about)! Thank you again for reading!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: Today, 11a-2p, 40% off women's styles in store and online with code SAVE40BR (2% back via ebates.com)
  • C. Wonder: 25% off clothing, shoes and bags. Discount automatic in cart. Ends today.
  • Express: All dresses: 30-40% off.
  • Gap: 25% off men's and women's sale items with code MWDEAL through 6/19. Online only. (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Kate Spade: Surprise Sale; today only (although typically it gets extended a day)
  • Kate Spade Outlet: 40% off all handbags through 6/23
  • Macys: 25% off women's clothing or accessory purchase of $100+ with code ICONS (6% back via ebates.com)
  • Madewell: 20% off sale items and free shipping today with code YESPLEASE (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Michaels: $5 off every $25 you spend through 6/22
  • Old Navy: 15% off women's, women's plus and maternity with code ONSAVENOW (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Piperlime: Lime Tag Sale: up to 50% off (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Starbucks: Free tall drink with coupon through 6/18
  • Ulta:
    • Free shipping (no minimum) on any Bare Minerals order
    • $3.50 off $10 purchase through 6/29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips