Monday, June 24, 2013

Post Race (+deals)

The race is over!

If you follow me on Instagram (if not, click the camera icon on the top right of my blog; @justcallmehaha), you know we had quite the weekend in Duluth, MN for Grandma's Marathon/half marathon.  It was one of my slowest halfs yet (of four), 2:11, but none-the-less, it's another half marathon I've run.  I'll be posting a recap shortly, but first you need to see the end of our Denver trip and I need some time to relax and be able to feel my legs again....plus, tonight we'll be busy cheering on the Blackhawks! Go Hawks!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Anthropologie: Summer Tag Sale; in stores and online
  • Express: All jeans, buy one, get one 50% off
  • Gap: 20% off purchase online only with code GAPGIFT (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Groupon: 6% back today via ebates.com
  • Juicy Couture: 30% off sunglasses in store and online (5% back via ebates.com)
  • Piperlime: Extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA ends today (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Target: Women's swim: buy one, get one 50% off (2% back via ebates.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips