Friday, July 19, 2013

7/19's Deals and Steals

It's be a long and hot one (week dirty minds!), but Friday is here.  You know what else is here?  Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale for non-cardholders like myself! Although, I've shopped the sale, just slightly.

Every summer when this sale rolls around, for the past three summers I've hemmed and hawed over purchasing a gold watch.  I never was able to pull the trigger. Now that I'm used to wearing a big girl watch (Michael Kors Runway Ben gave him at Christmas; he picked it out by himself. Props!) and because I wear it every day, I've been debating on adding a gold watch to my minuscule collection.

After seeing Sami posted the Kate Spade Gramercy Grand (thanks girlfriend!), a watch I've coveted, was on sale, not only did I decide I'd order it, but when my sister in law offered to order it with her store card to ensure I got one (it says limited supply), I pounced. In a matter of weeks this baby will be all mine.
I'll browse the rest of the sale this weekend. Did or will you pick up anything? Don't forget, 3% back with ebates.com
 
Today's deals and steals:
  • Banana Republic: Extra 40% off women's sale items in store and online with code BRSUMMER through 7/20  (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory: Extra 20% off $100+ purchase through 7/21 with coupon
  • Francesca's: Buy 1, get 1 50% off all jewelry, in store and online
  • Gap:
    • Extra 40% off sale items with code GAPSALE
    • 25% off regular prices, 30% for cardholders and 35% for Gap Silver with codes GAP25, GAPCARD30 and GAPSILVER respectively 
    • 2% back via ebates.com
  • Juicy Couture: 25% off nylon handbags (I love mine! 5% back via ebates.com)
  • Madewell: Extra 40% off sale items and free shipping with code COOL40 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Old Navy:
    • $15 off $50 in store purchase with email
    • 25% off adult styles with code ONSAVENOW online (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Sports Authority: 20% off entire purchase in store with coupon or online with code FRIEND20 through 7/20
  • Ulta: Liter sale still on going in stores and online, $12.99-$19.99 (I am loving the new Biolage Keratin Dose shampoo and conditioner I picked up!)
  • Victoria's Secret: 25% off all swim with code SWIM25VS through 7/22 (3% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips