Tuesday, August 13, 2013

8/13's Deals and Steals

Good morning! There's no reason for me to be particularly cheery this morning, other than I suppose I woke up on the "right" side of the bed, but I'll take it.

I hope you have a fabulous day! Check back later for a triple-threat of recipes :)

Today's deals and steals:
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic: 35% off $150 purchase or 40% off $200 with code BRSPLURGE; ends today; online only (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Banana Republic Factory:
    • 50% off all denim through 8/18
    • 10% off $100+ purchase with coupon through 8/18
  • Gap: 25% off your online purchase with code GAPNEW (2% back via ebates.com)
  • J Crew: 25% off shirts with code SHIRTS25 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Juicy Couture: Happy Hour: 25% off online until 10am EST 8/14 (3% back via ebates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips