Thursday, August 15, 2013

Get On This Deal!

Fashion necklaces are obviously the big trend and they seem to be here too stay. From bubble necklaces to rhinestone,  there's a lot of variety, but also a lot of duplicates.

I've been lusting after the J. Crew fan fringe necklace, but certainly not willing to pull the $100+ trigger and I've even had a hard time allowing myself to purchase a $40 knockoff.  Today I came across Hawthorne Collection from a new blog I just started following this week, Fashion Flirtation.

I may have screamed (okay, in my head), when I click on their home page to find this beauty on special for $9.99! I placed my order and ~$14 later, this necklace should arrive within two days. 
They have two other color options; so order while you can!

PS - Victoria, now I'm head over heels in love with you! Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. You should check out VeryJane.com -- They have new deals every day and I've seen these "J-Crew Inspired" fan necklaces on there as low as 6.99! EEEKK!

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips