Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Dad (+deals)

Howdy all. Happy Thursday, "Friday" if you're me. Yep, tomorrow is another Friday off. Gotta love summer hours :) I have no major plans other than a long run, getting our tires changed, having my Mr. Sister come in town for a visit, and book (which I have yet to finish the book, Life After Life. Whoops).

But today is more special than being the last day of my work week...today is my Dad's birthday!  Although I've grown closer with my mom over the years, I think I'll always consider myself to be a Daddy's Girl. My dad is my trusted advisor, biggest cheerleader, mental support and a great friend. I've very lucky to have him looking out for me and as my father.  Happy Birthday Dad!



Today's Deals and Steals:
  • Ann Taylor Loft: Friends and Family: 40% off in store and online with code FRIENDS
  • Banana Republic: 35% off full priced items online with code BRSHOPNOW through 8/17 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Barnes and Noble: 15% off one item in store or online with coupon through 8/18
  • Gap: Extra 50% off sale items, online only, with code GAPSALE through 8/17 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Gap Outlet: 50% off all new men and women's arrivals through 8/18
  • Express: $20 off every $60 you spend with code 1757 through 8/19
  • The Limited:
    • $39.50 Exact Stretch pants and skirts ($30 off)
    • Buy one, get one free blouse and shirts
  • Nike: Extra 20% off sale items with code XTRAIN through 8/20 (10% back via ebates.com today)
  • Petco: $10 off and free shipping on $49+ order with code active49fs (today only)
  • Piperlime: End of Summer Sale (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Starbucks: Star Dash is back! Between now and 8/27, earn 10 stars (one star per purchase) and get a $5 gift card. Earn 20 stars and get a $10 gift card.




2 comments:

  1. Your wedding picture got me! So sweet. I'm getting married in 23 days and I can't wait to share that special moment with my father as well. I'm a total Daddy's Girl too! Very sweet post!

    Enjoy your Friday off! Maybe I'll play hooky as well! :)

    -Kate
    www.theflorkens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Kate! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips