Friday, September 6, 2013

It's On: Unplugging (+deals)

This weekend Ben and I have a bit of a bet going on, whether or not I can abstain from social media (my main frenemies being Instagram, Blogger and Facebook). The bet is not through just the weekend, but through Tuesday (arbitrary, I know).

Ben constantly complains that whenever he reaches for his phone, I'm on mine, etc. So, I'll be unplugging for a bit...but don't worry, I thought of you in advance and have a few posted scheduled :)

Enjoy your weekend as the summer winds down!

Today's deals and steals:
  • Amazon: Spend $100+ and get 20% off boots, pumps, sneakers and more with code NEWFALL2
  • Banana Republic: 35% off for cardholders and 30% otherwise, in store and online with code BRSTYLE through 9/8 (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Express:
    • $25 off every $75 spent with code 1789 through 9/8
    • Pants: buy one, get one half off
  • Francesca's: 30% off all bags in stores and online through 9/8
  • Gap: 30% off men's and women's styles with code GAPSHOP through 9/7; online only (2% back via ebates.com)
  • The Limited: All pants, buy one, get one free
  • MLB.com: 20% off with code FALL2013 through 9/9
  • Madewell: 30% off fall favorites today online and free shipping; use code FALLFUN (8% back via ebates.com)
  • Old Navy: 25% off adults with code GROWNUP through 9/7; online only (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Ulta: 20% off entire purchase with coupon ends 9/7; exclusions apply

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the bet! It may seem hard at first, but I promise it'll be quite refreshing. That's how I feel whenever we leave the country on a trip. It feels great to be disconnected from my phone and all forms of social media. Just think back to a few years ago when all we had were phones and maybe texting. And think back to a little before that when we didn't even have cell phones. Crazy isn't it?

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips