Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion Call...

Just a few things I want to share...

Does anyone else get annoyed when people from reality shows are considered celebrities?  I guess I'm some what hypocritical (guilty pleasure is the Kardashians); but I really don't feel like Ashley Hebert fits in with the rest of these ladies:
Rose Byrne, Lea Michele, Cate Blanchett, Ashley Hebert Leighton Meester
Picture from http://www.eonline.com/news/fashion
All week on E News! Guiliana's outfits have been under $100.  H makes fun of me that I try to catch E News! at night, since it's not really news; but don't worry, I redeem myself by watching real news in the morning when I eat breakfast and read cnn during lunch. 

Here are a few of the looks that I thought here worthy looking into (here's the whole line-up; although I have to admit, it's kind of disappointing descriptions based on how she said it would be on air):
Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Merona (Target)
Ring: H&M
Shoes: Mossimo (Target)
Dress: Forever21
Belt: Merona (Target)
Cuff: Arden B
Shoes: Mossimo (Target)
Looking at my closet today, I'm realizing I really need to start packing up some summer items and transitioning into fall.  During one of Banana's recent sales, I picked up this sweater and top (in a purple color) to go under it.  I'm still debating if I like the combo or not; but figure it's versatile enough that I can wear for work or fun.  What do you think?


Ack, of course the pale purplish color I bought is solid out now and yesterday when I started drafting this post it wasn't; but here's the style of the shirt.  It's hard to see but it's a "foil print' so it have some shiny silver in the weave.



I'm really digging the mustard color this season; but as a (semi) blonde, I'm always nervous about pulling it off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips