- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 overripe bananas (defrosted if needed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Using wrapper from butter, grease 9"x5" inch loaf pan
- In a large bowl combine butter and sugar. Add in eggs and bananas until well combined (I usually use my hand mixer to mix)
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl (flour, baking soda and salt)
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl. Stir just enough to mix in.
- Pour into pan
- Bake for 50 minutes+. Use toothpick in center to determine when done.