Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of Spring (+deals)

Howdy howdy.  Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was home sick.  I woke up with a sore throat and feeling like crap.  Since we were home over the weekend and stayed with my parents, both of whom have been "severely" sick recently, I was not taking any chances so close to our trip. I'll recap the weekend later, but first I have to say...happy first day of Spring!!

Have you been on Google yet?


How cute and pretty!  However, it really doesn't feel like Spring here after an 80-degree weekend, 82 high today and 85 high for tomorrow.  We're turned ON our air conditioning already.  Poor Oscar, he was struggling adjusting to the heat and when we looked at the forecast, we decided A/C was a must.


Here are today's deals:
·         AT Loft: Take an extra 50% off all sale pants and denim
·         BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS
·         Caribou Coffee is celebrating the first day of Spring with $2 medium drinks after 11am today; just show this
·         Francescas: Now through Mon, 3/26, save 30% off all hats and an extra 40% off sale items in store and online
·         Gap: Online and today only: 25% off your purchase with code GAPEVENT
·         Old Navy: Has their stock up and save sale going on now through 3/21, get an extra 10% off online (15% for card holders) with code ONPLUSUP
·         Restaurant.com: $2 for $25 gift certificates through tomrw (3/21) with code HURRY (plus 15% back via ebates.com)
·         Snapfish: Get a 20-page 8" x 11" Custom Cover Photo Book for $9.99 with code CUSTOMBKS811, or get 20-page 12" x 12" Custom Cover Photo Books for $19.99 with coupon CUSTOMBKS1212 (plus 10% back via ebates.com)
·         The Limited: Take $20 of $60+ purchase with code EBATES
·         Ulta: $3.50 off $10+ purchase coupon <I finally remember to buy my razors there! Btwn price difference and coupon; I save $5.50 from what I usually spend at Target.
·         Victoria’s Secret: Bra-top dresses are 20% off with code 20STYLE
·         Walgreens: Buy 10 5”x7” photocards, get 10 free, through 3/24 with code FOLDED



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips