Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Run (+deals)

 I run:
  • To ease my mind
  • To be healthy
  • To eat (you know I love to eat)
  • To challenge myself
  • To be outside
  • To remind myself of how lucky I am. God blessed me with a body that is physically capable of running; I should give Him the glory.
  • Because I love it
Last night, in the rain, I went on my first run in over a month. It was blissful, but the entire time my mind held on to the thought of how many people had the joy of running ruined from them by the acts of horror that took place at Boston Marathon.

Having trained for a marathon and knowing the emotions that one goes through; I cannot imagine mixing that day; I can't imagine the introduced fear. Although I can't imagine being in any type of terrorist strike. My heartbreaks for the runners, friends, family and citizens of Boston.
via


Today's Deals and Steals:
  • Anthropologie: Freshly Cut
  • Banana Republic Factory: 15% off $100+ purchase on BR/Gap/ON Card 4/18-4/21 with coupon
  • BR/Gap/ON/Piperlime: 10% off today for cardholders with code TUESDAYS (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Essie: FREE apricot cuticle oil sample; sign up here
 
  • H&M: Extra 50% off spring sale items
  • J Crew: Extra 30% off sale items in store and online with code SPRINGTHAW; through 4/21 (3% back via ebates.com)
  • Lily Dawson Designs: 15% off today with code TAX15; I found Lily at Renegrade Craft Fair and have been obsessed with her designs since! How cute is this? And for just $40 ($34 with the discount!)

  • MY HABIT: 20% off purchases today with code TAXBREAK
  • Ulta: $3.50 off $10+ purchase through 4/20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips