Thursday, May 23, 2013

5/23's Deal's and Steals

Happy birthday to my momma, the woman who has always supported me, challenged me to grow, challenged me to be creative and loved me for me.
Today's Deals and Steals:
  • Athleta: 20% off dresses, in stores only, through 5/27
  • Banana Republic: Today, in stores and online, 35% off purchase with code BRSTART (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Express: 40% off all items through 5/27
  • H&M: 20% off one item through 5/27
  • J Crew Factory: 50% off everything in stores through 5/27
  • Kate Spade Outlet: 40% off everything, plus and additional 20% off handbags; through 5/28
  • Nordstrom: Women's and Kid's Half Yearly Sale (5% back via ebates.com)
  • Old Navy: Online only, 15% off (or 20% for cardholders) with code ONSUMMER (2% back via ebates.com)
  • Ulta: 20% off one time in store through 6/1
  • Victoria's Secret: 7 for $26 cotton undies in store and online with code PARTYON
  • Walgreens: 40% off prints and enlargements with code PHOTODEAL through 5/25


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips