Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Week Later

As I mentioned last week, last Friday, May 17, 2013, my brother got married.
 
 
It was a small to-do with about 35 of their closest family and friends in a simple ceremony with a lunch reception.  For both, it is their second marriage so intricacies and details were not as much a priority as the act of marriage itself.

The wrote their own vows and despite everything happening so fast (a matter of months), seeing and feeling the strength of their connection and commitment, was overwhelming.  My own brother teared up several times, a first for me to see.  This, of course, caused me to tear up.
 
 
 It was a beautiful afternoon and I wish them the world.
Ben and I
Mr. Sister and I
(don't mind the awkward pose:)

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips