Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ritzy-Parm Porkchops

The original idea for this recipe was introduced to me by my college roommate.  It was one of her mom's go-to recipes.  It's simple but tastes delicious. Of course I've forgotten her exact measurements over the years (yeeesh, it's already been five years!), but I've developed my own which work well.  Plus the measurements don't really have to be exact to make this taste good.
 
Ritzy-Parm Porkchops

Ingredients:
(Serves 2)
  • 2 boneless butterfly pockchops
  • 1 egg
  • ~10 Ritz crackers (I used the whole grain)
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
  • Sprinkle of salt and pepper

Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
  • In a Ziploc bag: smash crackers into crumb size, add cheese, salt and pepper. Shake to combine.
  • In a bowl; scramble egg.  Place porkchops in egg and coat the chops.
  • Place porkchops in Ziploc and shake to coat porkchops.
  • Place in glass pan and bake for 25 minutes; flipping half-way
  •  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips